Please notice that the below mentioned fee is in CZK. See the actual exchange rate for payment in foreign currency at the Komerční Banka. The payment in foreign currency must be equivalent to the amount in CZK and all bank charges related to the transfer must be borne by the payer.
Fee for the three-week stay is 27 700 CZK (about 1300 USD).
It covers following items:
- tuition for classes, supervised practise teaching, and observation
- provision of course materials
- accommodation in single room and breakfasts
- 2 whole day and 3 half day excursions
- afternoon and evening programmes
- card for public transport in Pilsen (20 days)
- service of reception team
- administration fee
The fee does not include:
- transportation to/from Pilsen [Plzeň in Czech]
- lunches, dinners (although inexpensive lunch is available on campus)
- incidentals, such as laundry or souvenirs
- visa if necessary (not needed for USA, Canada, and many other countries)
Lunches will be available for purchase at the campus cafeteria.
We do not provide dinners.
The prefered method of payment is via bank transfer. For this way of payment, please include the following information:
Zapadoceska univerzita v Plzni
306 14 Plzen
Bank transfer to (address of receiving bank):
Komercni banka, a. s.
Na Prikope 33 /cp 969
114 07 Praha 1
SWIFT address: KOMBCZPPXXX
Bank Code: 0100
Charges-details: fee is charged to YOU
Account No. for payment in CZK: 48 11 53 02 57
IBAN format of the bank account: CZ8101000000004811530257
Account No. for payment in USD: 48 45 49 02 57
IBAN format of the bank account: CZ3201000000004845490257
Account No. for payment in EUR: 48 45 50 02 67
IBAN format of the bank account: CZ0401000000004845500267
Details of payment:
in format: 634003xxxx (xxxx- put Your Registration ID (4 signs)) and Payer´s name
Students can pay also with credit card or in cash after arrival. Please mention this option in the application form.