By completing and submitting this application form, the participant voluntarily grants his consent to the processing of his/her personal data by the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen (hereinafter “UWB”). Being the personal data administrator, UWB will store the personal data, namely the first name, surname, date and place of birth, address, actual employment, phone number and e-mail address, in its information system for the purpose of registration of participants of the International Summer Language School (hereinafter “ISLS”), and for handing over to the aliens’ police in case of a request for dormitory accommodation. The consent to the processing of personal data is provided for a period of 10 years, within the law Nr. 101/2000, as amended.
UWB hereby informs the participant that the personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of registration of ISLS participants, organisation, administration and statistical purposes related to the ISLS. Personal data processed will include the first name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address. Only a limited number of UWB employees will be able to access the personal data. Providing personal information is voluntary.
By completing and submitting this application form, the participant voluntarily grants UWB his/her consent to receive commercial communications for ISLS courses. The participant also agrees that UWB, as the organizer of the 29th ISLS, may take photographs of the participant. The participant consents that UWB may use the photographs taken, whether in a material or digitalized (intangible) form, for the presentation of the university and its activities. For that purpose, UWB is authorized to provide photographs to be used by third parties (i.e. for printing).
The participant may request UWB to provide information about the processing of personal data. UWB is obliged to fulfil any such request without undue delay. The subject responsible for the data processing may fulfil this obligation on behalf of UWB.
The information requested will always contain details about:
- a) the purpose of processing personal data,
- b) personal data or categories of personal data which are undergoing processing, including all available information about their sources,
- c) the nature of automated processing in relation to its use for decision-making, in case certain acts or decisions are made on the basis of such data processing, and these acts or decisions contain elements that interfere with the rights and legitimate interests of the subject of the data,
- d) the recipients or categories of recipients.
UWB is entitled to request reasonable reimbursement for providing any such information. The amount of the reimbursement will not exceed the costs necessary for providing the information.
The participant is entitled, if he/she finds or believes that UWB or the data processing subject use his/her personal data in a way that is inconsistent with the protection of the private and personal life of the data subject or in conflict with the law, especially if the personal data is inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing:
- a) to ask UWB or the data processing subject for explanation,
- b) to require UWB or the data processing subject to remedy the situation. The remedial actions may include blocking, correction, supplementing or liquidation of personal data.